Used Computers BaltimoreUsed Computers Baltimore
We offer a variety of services to all of our customers.
- Computer SalesSysQuick Computers and Support sells new, custom built, used and refurbished equipment from a variety of sources. You can buy only one or in bulk, the choice is yours.
- Computer Setup/InstallationNeed some basic help setting up a recently purchased computer or laptop? SysQuick can get you up and running with your internet connection and setup your home/business email address.
- File/Printer SharingWith our files and printers sharing service you can share files and printers easily across all PCs in your home or small office network
- Auto Backup SolutionsNo more loosing your information when your computer crashes. SysQuick can setup your computer to automatically backup your information to an external hard drive or Internet-based backup.
- Business SolutionsWhether you are a small business owner struggling with networking issues and need some assistance or a retail store and need to update your computers, we have the tools to get you back on track.
- TradesYou can trade in your old computer safe in the knowledge that any data stored on it will be securely erased and the system will be reused/resold instead of being dumped in a landfill.
- RecyclingSysQuick believes the best approach to recycling is re-use. We refurbish and resell as much as possible of your older or unwanted equipment, only recycling when necessary.
- WarrantiesWhen buying a computer always ask if the PC has a warranty, and if so, what does the warranty cover
- Needs AnalysisBefore buying a computer make sure you know what you will be using it for so your PC selection best meets your needs.
- Refurbished PCs are Making a DifferenceReuse a Windows PC and reduce the environmental footprint of computer technology.
- Why Should YOU Buy Used?As companies, organizations, and individuals find reasons to upgrade their computers, the problem of how to safely discard used equipment continues to amplify.