SysQuick is based in Parkville, MD and we are here to assist the industry with re-using/recycling computer equipment they no longer require. In doing so, SysQuick prevents this equipment from being sent to landfill sites. All of the donated equipment is either recycled, reused or donated to charities and not-for-profit organizations. We aim to firstly re-use, recycle and recover these items where possible, and minimize the risks and impacts to the environment associated with the disposal of surplus electrical and electronic equipment. All of the money that we make from our sales goes towards improving our services.
- 1st AnswerThere are many places in the Baltimore area to buy equipment or have your PC/MAC serviced or repaired. Many of them have technicians that will come right to your home or office. One thing to think about when it is time to get help is the person working with your computer. Do they know what they are doing and do they care about YOUR equipment? SysQuick staff are polite and will listen intently to your questions and offer an intelligent solution!
- 2nd AnswerAt SysQuick we are happy to do our best and treat YOU and your computer with care. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. If you have a question or concern, even before we perform any services, we are always happy to talk to you and explain what needs to be done so there are no surprises.
- Last AnswerOur technicians are certified... not just high school experienced. CompTIA A+ certification validates the latest skills needed by today's computer support professionals. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification recognized by major hardware and software vendors, distributors and resellers. CompTIA A+ certification confirms a technician's ability to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
- Can YOUR Old PC be Reused?If you have a computer that is less then five years old, chances are that it can be put to good use by someone else.
- Responsible DestructionAny equipment that is not working or is more than five years old should be tagged for recycling.
- Condition of EquipmentSysQuick will ensure that equipment they sell/donate work well and run legal copies of software, and that any e-waste is disposed of properly.
- Remember the Accessories When DonatingIf you can, include the keyboard, mouse, printer, packaged software, or any other accessories you used with the computer.