Used Computers Baltimore
SysQuick Computers and Support sells new, custom built, used, off-lease and refurbished equipment from a variety of sources. Some are traded in by customers, some are purchased in bulk from closeouts or wholesalers, and some are purchased new at a discount... and in turn, we can pass off the our reasonable prices to you.
SysQuick refurbishes and sells a range of new, used and refurbished consumer and business PC's and laptops. We have technicians on-site to demonstrate our in-stock machines and also to assist you with optional components and hardware. If you need to buy in bulk, let us know and we will check to see what is currently available from our warehouse.
In addition to sales, we also offer a repair service at SysQuick. Please call for advice from one of our IT technicians or come in for a FREE hardware diagnostic.
Why Buy Refurbished/Off-Lease Computers?
- Price If you're not doing machine intensive tasks such as graphics rendering or digital video work then a new machine can be an extremely expensive overkill.
- UsabilityThe average computer user has not changed that much. Software has advanced and is more resource hungry, but this rate of advance does not compare to the rate of improvement in computer hardware.
- NOT Obsolete!A computer made 3-5 years ago will run productivity software, other mainstream applications and browse the net just as competently as the latest piece of technology.
- Buying a PCIn these economic times, a pre-owned PC that has been refurbished can be a great cost effective alternative to a new PC.
- Home or Business?You can use it to communicate with your friends and family, search the Internet, use for school and work, or play music and videos.
- There are many people selling PC'sThere are more differences between refurbished PCs than just the type of PC or other options that may come with it. What was done to get your PC ready?
- Genuine Operating System SoftwareGenuine Windows is published by Microsoft, properly licensed, and supported. With genuine Windows you get access to support, updates, and downloads to help you get the most from your PC.